In a nutshell:
- I went on an antidepressant and can actually concentrate and care!
- Got a new job right before Yule, and things are going pretty well, even when I’m slow (averaging 10 massages a week right now, woohoo!)
- Finished paying off my wedding dress! Now I just need to get bustier and shoes and I can see about getting it fit
- Completed the design for wedding invitations and reply cards
- Started working with the Morrigan. Taking it slow for starters, but, I know I need to start amping it up a little each month. January was my light a candle to her each night month. Not sure yet what February will bring, but, I’m looking forward to it.
- I’m finally going back to school to finish my degree – orientation is Monday. I’m going to be majoring in Creative Writing, and I couldn’t be happier about it.
- Spoke with recruiters and I can’t start paperwork until no more than six months prior to graduation. After my initial run in with the recruiters, I’m leaning Army over Air Force, but, I’m willing to pay the Air Force another visit in 18 months, to see if I get a better vibe.
- I’m doing a 30 day squat challenge and a 30 day abs challenge. I’m day 11/30. Almost to the halfway mark. Week 2 of my NerdFitness challenge fizzled out due to Real Life (go to hell), but Week 3 was quite a comeback and Week 4 is going swell.